Caution: Articles written for technical not grammatical accuracy, If poor grammar offends you proceed with caution ;-)
Still running vRA 6.x, then you will be happy to hear vRA 6.2.5 is now GA and boast some great performance improvements. See blow for more details.
- Hotfix Management with toggle feature.
- SCVMM 2012 R2 support.
- Enforce lease maximum.
- Option to hide price and cost with toggle feature.
- Thick Eager Zeroed disk is supported.
- Correct Change Owner request status.
- Display IP address for SCVMM workloads
- Display correct status for Amazon reconfigure operation.
- Windows 10 and SLES 12 Guest OS support.
- Added retry mechanism during failure of catalog resource creation
- Sync virtual machine description and renaming in vCloud Air to vRealize Automation.
- Enhanced DEM to avoid crashes.
- Enhanced telemetry to capture more data: post provisioning, NSX, License, ASD.
- A 70 to 90% gain in vSphere Agent data collection.
- From 70 to 50 seconds for vCloud DIrector state data collection.
- From 2 hours to 8 mins for vCloud DIrector inventory data collection in scaled environments.
- Memory improved for Amazon inventory collection.
- 50% gain on fabric group listing and actions.