Caution: Articles written for technical not grammatical accuracy, If poor grammar offends you proceed with caution ;-)
vRealize Business 7.2 – What’s New
OOTB Reporting Enhancements
- New OOTB Cloud Business Analysis Report (VOA) – Gives you a complete view into your environment within minutes of setting up the product
- Daily Price Report
- Reconciliation via VM Usage report
- Time-base granular reporting
- New easy to find reports under the reporting menu
SDDC Suite Readiness
- Disaster Recovery Improvements – vSphere Replication and Disaster Recovery with Site Recovery Manager
- API Improvements You can now Install vRBC via API
- API available for Import/Export of configuration
- vSphere 6.5 Support while staying backwards compatible with 5.0 / 5.5.
- Support for vSphere Tags
UI and Overall product Enhancements
- New currency support! – Up to 130 currency’s!
- Argentina Peso (ARS)
- Kuwait Dinar (KWD)
- Chilean peso (CLP)
- Cuban peso (CUP)
- Dominican peso (DOP)
- Mexican peso (MXN)
- Philippine peso (PHP)
- Uruguayan peso (UYU)
- Network Pricing now available for Elastic IP’s / Load Balancers / Firewalls / Gateways etc. Still not integrated with NSX.
- New Colors on all the graphics other than Blue and darker blue.
Public Cloud Enhancements
- Support all AWS regions and services
- Automatically recognize new services when added in AWS
- Operational Data for AWS