As you may have guessed along with the release of vRA 7.2 VMware also release vRealize Business for Cloud 7.2.
What’s New in this release?
- Enhanced support for AWS via
- AWS Cloud Watch API Integration
- Visibility into all AWS regions and services
- Ability to automatically reconfigure new services
- Enhanced Reporting via
- Richer OOTB report with granularity
- Reconciliation via VM usage report
- Daily Price report
- Cloud Business Analysis Report
- Additional Product Enhancements
- OOTB Support for network pricing
- Support additional currencies
- Support pricing for FT enabled VMs
For more details about this release, please refer to the Release Notes (link below).
Continue reading “Release Announcement – vRealize Business for Cloud 7.2”
vRealize Business 7.2 – What’s New
OOTB Reporting Enhancements
- New OOTB Cloud Business Analysis Report (VOA) – Gives you a complete view into your environment within minutes of setting up the product
- Daily Price Report
- Reconciliation via VM Usage report
- Time-base granular reporting
- New easy to find reports under the reporting menu
SDDC Suite Readiness
- Disaster Recovery Improvements – vSphere Replication and Disaster Recovery with Site Recovery Manager
- API Improvements You can now Install vRBC via API
- API available for Import/Export of configuration
- vSphere 6.5 Support while staying backwards compatible with 5.0 / 5.5.
- Support for vSphere Tags
Continue reading “Release Announcement – vRealize Business 7.2”
Many of you may have already seen the news, but I like to create a roll up to make it easy to see what’s been newly released. Yesterday Tuesday August 23rd 2016 VMware released a number of much awaited Management product updates. See below for a breakdown of the updates per product.
vRealize Automation 7.1
vRealize Automation 7.1 is optimized for growing clouds thanks to significant improvements in the automated installation experience.
vRealize Automation 7.1 continue simplifying the primarily and secondary setup process by adding ability to automate the setup process among similar deployments leveraging the new Silent Installer. Cloud Admins are now able to scale out existing vRealize deployment by adding more vRA components and manage them automatically though the new Command Line(CLI) interface.
vRA 7.1 release is also equipped with a brand new Migration tool which allows you to perform safe and sound side by side upgrade (migration) existing vRealize Automation systems 6.2.X to the latest and greatest release. During the migration process the source production environment remains intact which guarantees a minimum downtime of the production environment.
Continue reading “VMware round of Q2 releases including vRA 7.1, vROPs 6.3, vRCS 2.1, Cloud Client 4.2, vRB 7.1 and more”