Caution: Articles written for technical not grammatical accuracy, If poor grammar offends you proceed with caution ;-)
Adding a Physical HP Endpoint
1. We start by going to the Infrastructure tab, then choosing Endpoints from the side menu and then Endpoints again. Once there however over the New Endpoint item on the right side of the page.
2. Once the menu slides down select Physical and then HP iLO.
3. When the New Endpoint – HP iLO page open we need to give the Endpoint a Name. < Next we have to input the Server iLO address in the address field. This can be FQDN or IP address. Then select the appropriatecredentials in the Credentials field.
4. If you click the “Details” tab you can enter optional information about the Physical Servers Datacenter, Rack, & Row.
5. Click “Ok” to create the EndPoint.
If manually adding Physical HP iLo endpoints you will need to do this for each and every machine. Alternatively you can utilize the Import Feature available on the ‘Enpoints” page to import a CSV file with all your HP iLO endpoints defined in it.
* Important – There is no need to add the Physical machines to a Fabric Group.