Caution: Articles written for technical not grammatical accuracy, If poor grammar offends you proceed with caution ;-)
In my previous article about the SovLabs plugin I covered some pre-requisites and sent you over to the SovLabs documentation to finish the installation. Once you have installed the vRO plugin using the vRO Control Center you will go to your vRO Client and see a new folder that has all the Sovlabs vRO modules.
Preparing for use with vRA 7.3
If you haven’t already done so, follow the below steps to finalize the configuration and register the modules with vRA.
1. Run the SovLabs –> Configuration –> SovLabs Configuration workflow.
2. Accept the End User License Agreement and select Next.
3. Define your Tenant, Business Group, and Security Group that will be allowed to access the SovLabs Config. Choose Yes for Publish License Content, and click Next.
****** Do Not use spaces in your vRA Custom Group Names ******
*Please not this will determine who has access to the SovLoabs configuration items. It would be recommended to create a Business Group and Security group specifically for this purpose.
4. Unless this is an upgrade choose No and click Next.
5. Choose Yes, Install workflow subscriptions. Click Submit.
6. Once completed login to vRA and as long as you are a member of the group that you assigned above you will have a new Service named “SovLabs vRA Extensibility” and within the service will be a single catalog item. “Add License – SovLabs” Select this catalog item and input your license.
7. Once you submit the request you can go to the Request tab in vRA to view the status.
8. Once the Request Status is Successful you have completed the setup of the plugin and are ready to start configuring the individual modules.